Installation of the Fusion hub wizard is voluntary and are not necessary for KODI. There are already a large list of video, music, photo add-ons to choose from when you select “Video” > “Add-ons” > “Get more”.
NOTE: We did not create nor maintains any of the add-ons. If you experience issues or problems with a particular add-on, please contact the add-on developer for further assistance.
NOTE: Streaming experience depends on the speed of your internet connection and the speed of the add-ons’ host server.
DISCLAIMER: We are only providing this as a reference for installing popular add-ons into KODI. We are not responsible for any issues or matters that may result from the usage or alteration of said add-ons. Using of the add-ons is your decision, we neither endorse nor encourage their usage. Please abid by your local law when using any particular add-on.
WARNING: Video streaming will result in high data usage.
- Go to System > File manager
- Click Add Source
- Add the following source:
- Go back to System > Settings
- Then “Add-ons”
- Click “Install from zip file”
NOTE: If you don’t see this page and a lot more other stuff, select the “..” symbol from the list until to get to this view.
- Then click on “fusion” > “start-here” > “plugin.video.hubwizard”
- Wait a couple of seconds while the hub wizard is downloaded, you’ll see a notification when it’s done.
- Go back to the Home Screen than select “Program”
- Then click on “Config Wizard” > “LINUX” > Yes
- Your KODI Media Centre is now configured with some of the most popular add-ons available.